31st Annual Quincy Senior Olympics
May 13, 2013 to May 23, 2013
Open to Men and Women age 55 and over.
- $15.00 for all events*, AND:
- An official 2013 Olympic T-shirt,
- Entrance to the Sportsmanship Luncheon Hosted by River Bay.
- The Awards Collation.
- *Additional fees apply for bowling and golf.
Registration Deadline: May 3, 2013.
Registrations can be mailed or dropped off to:
Quincy Recreation Department
One Merrymount Parkway
Quincy, MA 02170
Checks made payable to: Quincy Recreation Department
AGE GROUPING & MEDAL POLICY
- Competition will be judged by age categories in 5-year increments: 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, and so on.
- 7 or More Competitors in an age group, 3 Medals will be awarded; Gold, Silver, Bronze
- 4 to 6 Competitors in an age group, 2 Medals awarded; Gold and Silver
- 3 or Fewer Competitors in an age group, 1 Medal; Gold
Registration Forms are available at the Kennedy Center, the Recreation Department Office, and City Hall.
You may also print the Brochure and Registration Form by clicking the links below. Note that the Registration Form has two pages.